Thursday, July 22, 2010

Event: Dish Name Starts With: A

I am very excited to host my first Event.
Since i am starting the Event for the first time, i want to go for an easier topic. 
The coming month is August and the English Alphabets starts with A. So Post any recipe and the Name of the recipe starts with Letter A.

So i am announcing my first Event: Dish Name Starts With: A - for the August Month.

[It can be Veg or Non - Veg (except beef or pork)]To Participate in this Event

Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter A between Aug 1 to 31st 2010 with a link to this Event. Old posts can also be reposted with a link to this Event.

Adding the logo is appreciated.





Non bloggers send me mail with a photo of your recipe.

Multiple entries are welcome.

Mail your entry to events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with the following details

Subject : Dish Name Starts with: A

Your name :
Your post url :
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)
Photo of your dish:

Roundup will be posted in September 1st week.
Though I am new to the blogging, I believe you people give your support in form of entries to make the event a big success.

Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.

20 lovely comments:

Nithu Bala

Thanks Akila for letting me know about the events..will definitely send you the entries..

Unknown

Sure will try to participate

callmeasviju

Thanks for inviting me Akila..........Sure i will participate.........

Krishnaveni

thanks Akila for the invitation, sure i'll send my entry

Fajeeda

hi akila the mails which i'm senting u is cuming bak pls sent me ur mail id to my id my id is fajeeda@gmail.com....thanx

Satya

happy hosting akila...very interesting event ...i will surely send my entries soon

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes)

thanks for letting me knw abt the lovely events..wil surely participate...tc

Pari Vasisht

Dear Akila, first time here and glad to read about the "A" event. Will surely try to participate.
Even I have announced an event, if possible do check out.

veena

Hi Akhila
thanks for stopping by. Only this morning i saw about your event CID in priya's blog. will send my entries soon. Just wondering how to become your follower, can't see the FOLLOW TAB, anyway will check

Nivedita Thadani

HI Akila
Thanks for visiting me and for sweet comments.
Both the events are unique and will definitely try to participate.
Keep visiting my blog.

Madhavi

Hi

Just visted your blog for the first time , very well organized , very nice blog, definitely will try to participate in the event.

Madhavi

http://madhukitchen.blogspot.com

Karunya

First time here...I'm going to try to participate:)

Preethi Ram

Hey Akila,

I'm preethi and i'm really impressed the way you have presented your blog and the recipes. Great work. This is the second time i'm trying to participate in event like this.

http://preethisculinary.blogspot.com

Ragini Miranda's Kitchen

Am following your blog .Here's my entry for DNSW -A ,it is aloo and cheese parathas.Here's the link

http://happyhealthyfuncooking.blogspot.com/2010/08/potato-and-cheese-parathas-stuffed.html

Pls visit my blog and follow if you like .Thanks

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen

hi akila,
i m trying to send u entries, but the mail is bouncing back!!! pls chec ur mail id

Sujaa Sriram

Hey Akila when is the roud up for the 'Recipe starts with A' event....
waiting for the round up dear... happy days.. :)

Sujaa Sriram

Your DSNW round up is not viewable dear...

Anonymous

Sharp tools make good work.


--------------
University of Pennsylvania

Anonymous

Never, never, never, never give up

-----------------------------------

Anonymous

My spοuѕe and I absolutely lovе your blog and find nearly аll of уоur post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.

Dο you offer guest writers to write сontent avaіlable for уοu?

I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome website!

Visit my website ... http://www.samstensunits.com
My web page > tens therapy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//