Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dish Name Starts with L



Hi Friends,

I am back with the event again... As you all know, I was conducting the event... Dish Name Starts with ..... Since I was very busy in office as well as family side, from last Nov to Feb, I was forced to take break from blogging and continuing the event. Now I am bit relaxed and so, back again to conduct the event... Hope you all will give the same support and encourage as you did in the prevents events..

So here comes the event...

Dish Name Starts with L




There is No Special Rules except the dish name must start with L

-->any no. of archived and new entries accepted
-->link the post to the announcement page
--> try to use the logo

send ur entries to events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with the following

your name
recipe name
recipe url
blog name
blog url
attach photo / photo url


Running Roundup

 Lady's Fingers in Sao Masala
Shoba - Food Mazaa
Lettuce cups
Vidhya - Sweet Kaaram Kapi
Lotus seeds in Palak Gravy
Gomathi n Aparna - Square Meals
Ladies Finger Curry
Vaishnavi - Cooking Food 4 U
Lemon Rasam
Divya Pramil - You too can cook Indian Food

Lentil Stew/Paruppu Kulambu
Divya Pramil - You too can cook Indian Food
Li'melon cooler
Princy - Spicy food
Lemon Muffins with Lemon cream
Princy - Spicy food
Lauki ka Raita
Anjana - Maayeka
Lemon Oats
Pranati - Delicious recipes from pranati's kitchen

Lemon Poppy seed Pancakes
Pranati - Delicious recipes from pranati's kitchen

Ladies finger fry
Pranati - Delicious recipes from pranati's kitchen

Leftover Dal vada
Deeksha - Dee's Kitchen
Lauki Muffins (Bottle gourd muffins)
Shweta - Merry Tummy
Lilva Curry
Amarendra - Amu's Recipes
Lauki Dal
Priya - Spicy Thali
Lemon Rasam (Lemon Soup)
Preeti - Follow Foodie
Lebanese Okra
Shama - Easy2cook recipes
Lettuce Kesari
Jillu - Jiya's Delicacy
Lachcha Paratha
Shanthi - 7am Suvai
Lasuni Peas Palak
Supriya - Food Frenzy
Longan Jelly
Akila - Learning-to-cook

Lajjatdar Paneer
Akila - Learning-to-cook
Lychee Juice with lemon punch
Akila - Learning-to-cook
Lemon Rice
Jillu - Jiya's Delicacy
Lemon Rice using lemon salt
Preeti - Indian Kitchen
Linguine n the 2 min souce
Neetu - Neetu;s Tasty Treats
Ladies Finger Raita
Hygeena - Spicy Kitchen
Lemon Rice
Hygeena - Spicy Kitchen
Lemon Rasam
Shama - Easy2cook recipes
Lasagna
Riddhima - Culinary Vibes
Lemon Rice
Akila - Learning-to-cook
Lauki ka Raita
Preeti - Preeti's Kitchen Life
Ladies finger curryVendaikkai Pulikuzhambu
Poornima - Poorni Recipes
Leftover Dal's Paratha
Swetha - Shwetha in the kitchen
Laccha Paratha
Pallavi - Cook-Eat-Burrp
Lemon Poppy seeds muffins
Hema - Aromatic Cooking
Lucuma Icecream
Mireille - Chef Mireille's Global Creations
Ladies Finger curry
Kavitha - Kavi's Kitchen
Lobia Curry
Pallavi - Cook-Eat-Burrp
Lemon Rice Sevai
Akila - Learning-to-cook


28 lovely comments:

Rasi

Happy hosting.. will surely send in something!

Ongoing Event : WTML

www.mahaslovelyhome.com

Lovely event...
maha

Only Fish Recipes

nice event....will try to send a dish!!!

Julie

Happy Hosting,Akila!

Join me in the ONGOING EVENT- "Mint & Coriander seeds" (EP Series-Apr)
Erivum Puliyum

Priya Suresh

Happy hosting Akila..Thanks for trying banana bonda,glad u liked it;

Sravs

Happy hosting dear will try to send my entries !!!!

Hema

Nice event, will try to send some.

Jayanthy Kumaran

happy hosting akila..:) will try to send my entry now

Tasty Appetite

Achu's Amma's Kitchen

nice event.will try to send some recipes

Unknown

Happy hosting!
Will send in my entries

Lavanya

Happy hosting dear. Will add my stuff too.
http://lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.com/

radha

Could not find anything with L!!

KrithisKitchen

Not sure if I could make anything new.. will try to send in some archived entries..
Krithi's Kitchen - Serve It - Pressure Cooked/Slow Cooked

hotpotcooking

Happy hosting. Will sure try to send one. Happy following u. Thanks for your nice words

Aarthi

happy hosting...happy to follow you too

Jessie-CookingMoments

HI Akila, thanks for the drop by earlier! Looks like you have 1 great blog too! I was wondering Dish Name Starts with L is your blog name & very curious as to how many dishes can you actually make for your blog but I was wrong, it is all about the event that you are organising!

Rosh

Interesting theme! Hope to link in my entries soon. Happy hosting :-)

Merry Tummy

hi, I have emailed you my entry
Thanks and happy hosting!

Deeksha

Sent in my entry. Pls check.

follow foodie

Sent mine
followfoodie.blogspot.com

Jillu

Wow.. Will try sening mine.... Superb event...

Yannie

Interesting, I will think of one .

Unknown

Hi Akhila, I would love to participate in your event but could you please give me some more background on what this event is & what is the outcome as am new to the event thing?

Happy to follow you & would be glad if you followed me
http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/

Rani acharyulu

Lovely event...i will try to send my entry soon....happy hosting...

Neets

Hi Akila,

I had send you an email the day before but still dont see my entry. Linguine was whta I had send. Did you receive it? Please let me know. Thanks!

Neets

Hey thanks Akila for posting my recipe!

Kavitha

Hi Akila

I have emailed my entry to your mail.
Glad following you :)

Kavitha

Kitchen Riffs

Nice event! Lots of fun - thanks for this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//