- Shark / Sura meen - 1/2 kg
- Water - 1.5 cups
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Mustard seeds - a pinch
- Urud Dal - 1/2 tsp
- Channa dal - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Green chillies - 3 (chopped finely)
- Onion - 2 big (chopped finely)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Coriander leaves - for garnishing
1. Cook the shark with 1/4 tsp Salt and 1.5 cup of water in a pressure cooker. keep it for 2 whistles and switch off immediately. After cooking remove from cooker and Slightly squeeze out the excess water.
4. Add the onion and salt and saute well.
This goes to my event - Dish name starts with S