Saturday, March 12, 2011

Event: Dish Name Starts with G


Dish Name Starts with G


The dish can be Veg or Non - Veg (except beef or pork).

To Participate in this Event

Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter G from now to April 20 with a link to this Event. Any no. of old and new posts are accepted for this Event.

Grace period of 5 more days will be given.

Adding the logo is appreciated.

Courtesy: Google Images


Non bloggers send me mail with a photo of your recipe.

Mail your entry to events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with the following details

Subject: Dish Name Starts with: G
Your name:
Blog Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)

Attach Photo of your dish

Roundup will be posted in March Mid.

I believe my lovely fellow bloggers give support and encouragement as my previous events in form of entries to make the event a big success.

Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.

17 lovely comments:

GEETHA ACHAL

Nice event...Keep rocking...

Hari Chandana P

Nice event.. All the beat !!

Indian Cuisine

Unknown

Happy hosting dear, I will try some dishes. I guess I have one in my posts :)

Sravs

lovely event dear !!!! will send u some entries !!

Vimitha Durai

Nice event... Will send in my entry soon

Torviewtoronto

will send an entry soon

Priya Suresh

Happy hosting,will send my entries..

Sowmya

Happy hosting! Hope you get a lot of entries! Will try to send mine soon...

Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

Ananthi (அன்புடன் ஆனந்தி)

hmmm... good luck to all :-)

Raks

Happy hosting!

Free Traffic

www.classiindia.com Top India Classified website . Post One Time & get Life time Traffic.

New Classified Website Launch in India - Tamil nadu

No Need Registration . One time post your Articles Get Life time
Traffic. i.e No expired your ads life long it will in our website.
Don't Miss the opportunity.
Visit Here -------> www.classiindia.com

Neetu's kitchen

Happy hosting!!! will send my entries..love ur all recipes and love to follow u..

Hamaree Rasoi

Sent my entry details to your ID. Can you confirm it Akila?


Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Richa Priyanka

that shd be mid of april! sent u something already..hope u get lots more!

Suvidha A.

Lovely Event!! Sent my entry!!

Sobha Shyam

Hi Akila,

I have sent my entries...Its a nice event :)

Sobha
http://sobha-goodfood.blogspot.com

lubnakarim06

Sent u my entry...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//