Thursday, October 14, 2010

Event Announcement - Dish Name Starts With C

Hi Friends,

Announcing my next event....

Dish Name Starts with C

The dish can be Veg or Non - Veg (except beef or pork). 

To Participate in this Event

Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter C between Oct 16th 2010 to Nov 30th 2010 with a link to this Event. Old posts can also be reposted with a link to this Event. 

Adding the logo is appreciated.





Non bloggers send me mail with a photo of your recipe.

Multiple entries are welcome.

Mail your entry to events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with the following details

Subject : Dish Name Starts with: C

Your name :
Blog Name:

Recipe Name :
Recipe URL:
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)

Attach Photo of your dish

OR

Link it here.....

Roundup will be posted in December 1st week.
I believe my lovely fellow bloggers give support and encouragement as my previous events in form of entries to make the event a big success.
Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.







This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries 10/16/2010 12:01:00 AM (Malaysia

23 lovely comments:

harini-jaya

hey, Count me in ..btw, I think u mistakenly wrote 'Recipe – whose name starts with letter B' instead of C

Umm Mymoonah

Hi Akila, I'm in, I already have a recipe now :-)

Suja Manoj

Great event,count me in..

Satya

happy hosting dear

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Jayanthy Kumaran

nice theme...will send my entries sure...:)

plz check the subject...by mistake have given B , I suppose...

Tasty Appetite

Gayathri Kumar

Hi Akhila! I am new here. Love to participate in your event. Visit me when time permits

Amritha Kalyani

Happy hosting. Already have one :-)

Unknown

happy Hosting!

NIDHYA

Akila, count me in.

Aaha Oho

Nitha

Great event..

SavithaRaj's Spice Land

I am in..

Akila

Corrected the subject...

Thanks to all...

chaitrali pathak

lovely announcement...already sent my entries

Priya Suresh

Will send my entries Akila, happy hosting..

aipi

nice..will send my entries:)

US Masala

Binys Recipes

thx for the invitation...have posted a recipe.....

Jaleela Kamal

Hai dear thanks for your lovely comment in my blog, happy hosting, i am also in...

jaleela

Torviewtoronto

will send in an entry soon
regards

Mahi

Akila,check your mail box! :)

Champa

Akila, how do I do this? Just add your link to the archived posts and start adding them to the linky? I have about 40 recipes that start with 'C'. I am sure you don't want all of them. What is the limit?

Sara's Corner

Hi nice event. will send in my entries soon.

Do spread the event here at www.sarafoodevents.blogspot.com

Thanks

Soumya

wonderful event....happy hosting Akila....

Unknown

Hi Akila,

my first time to your blog - Am a new comer myself have been blogging for about 2 months now - I am sending my CREAMLESS MUTTAR PANEER RECIPE FOR the event .. Please visit my blog at http://priyasnowserving.blogspot.com
I am also the guest at nithu'skitchen

http://www.nithubala.com/search/label/Guest%20Post

Will email my entry to you mow cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//