Saturday, May 7, 2011

Event Announcement: Celebrate Sweets - Stuffed Sweets

Hi All,

Its my pleasure to announce the great event - Celebrate Sweets - Stuffed Sweets which is a brainchild of Nivedita and now, guest hosted by me, for the month of May. I first thank Nivedita, for giving the wonderful opportunity to host the event. Hope all my lovely fellow bloggers, will give support as usual and make the event a grand success. Here comes the rules for the event


  • Post the recipe in your blog from MAY 7TH TILL JUNE 7TH.
  • Send it to my email id events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with "CELEBRATE SWEETS~STUFFED SWEETS"  as a subject.
  • You can send as many entries as you wish.
  • For archived posts,
                 ->  If the recipe is posted within two months, just update the post and link back to this event.
                 ->  If the recipe  is posted earlier, please update, repost and link bank it to this event.

Courtesy : Google Images

  • Placing the logo will be highly appreciated as it will be easy to spread the news about this event.
  • Non bloggers can send their entries to my email. 

21 lovely comments:

Unknown

கலந்துக்கொள்ள முயற்சி செய்கிறேன்

Nivedita Thadani

HI Akila
thanks for hosting this event.
All the best.

Priya Suresh

Happy hosting..will send my entries..

Anonymous

Congratulations on possessing definitely one in all one of the most subtle blogs Ive arrive throughout in a while! Its just superb how much you’ll be able to take into account away from a thing mainly simply due to how visually beautiful it is. Youve place collectively a great blog site area –nice graphics, motion pictures, layout. That is actually a must-see web site!

Vimitha Durai

Nice event... Happy hosting dear...

அப்பாவி தங்கமணி (சஹானா இணைய இதழ்)

Looking forward to get more recipes from this event...:))

Torviewtoronto

lovely theme happy hosting

Rajani

Akila, thanks for dropping by. Event sounds interesting, have to come up with a recipe for this, I'll try to participate.
YOur blog is so nice and appealing, will come here very often.
Rajani.

Unknown

Wonderful event, as usual Akila :) will try to send something dear :) Also I have a H dish to blog for your event --photos and recipe all good to go :)

Unknown

Happy hosting dear, will definitely try to send something.

Jayanthy Kumaran

happy hosting dear...nice theme..
Tasty Appetite

Jaleela Kamal

happy hosting

Shobha

Will send mine too... Happy Hosting.

Madhu

nice event Akila. Will sure send in my entry.

Mehjabeen Arif

Happy Hosting Dear ! Will send my entries soon !

Hasna

nice event!! wud luv to b a part f it..

http://hasnasdelights.blogspot.com/

Jayanthy Kumaran

just sent my entry..

Tasty Appetite
Event: Letz Relishh Ice Creams

Madhusmita

Again great event dear.Sent my entry Rasabali for this event.

Taste Melanger

Nice event. I know it's supposed to be some Indian sweet type, but would you be accepting a cake filled with fruits. I mean that's sweet too. Check it out at -
http://tastejunction.blogspot.com/2011/06/strawberry-buttermilk-summer-cake.html

If yes, I would send you the entry

Deepthi KR

Hello Foodie,
I welcome you to Follow my news site.
I will be very Delighited to have you over there.
You can watch daily news on your fellow bloggers and know about daily blog marathons.
If you want to see your event on my blog plz mail me to foodblognews@gmail.com

Happy Blogging!!!!
Food Blog News Daily
Good Food Recipes

Iraqi Dinar

Interesting post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//