Monday, January 17, 2011

Egg Podimass / Muttai Podimass

Ingredients
  • Eggs - 4
  • Onion - 1 big (chopped nicely)
  • Green chillies - 2 (chopped finely)
  • Salt - as per taste
  • Turmeric powder - a pinch
  • Oil - 1 tsp
  • Curry leaves - few
  • Coriander leaves - few

Method
  • In a pan, add the oil, onion, green chillies, curry leaves and saute well till the onion becomes soft.
  • Break one egg and add and mix well for 2 to 3 min.
  • Then add the another egg. Likewise do the other eggs also.
  • Now add the salt and turmeric powder and mix.
  • Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as side dish.




This goes to my event Dish Name Starts with E


13 lovely comments:

Suja Manoj

Wow looks superb..quick and delicious love it.

Priya Suresh

My all time favourite, even i prepared today..

Uma

a quick fix for me on lazy days..yummy!

Ushnish Ghosh

Dear Akila
How are you? This is a new dish for me and it is so simple! Cant wait to make it really.
Have a nice week

divya

wow... looks very Delicious and tempting.... .

Unknown

looks good...I make something like this too and my kids enjoy it a lot!

Finla

This ismy fav way of eating eggs looks delish.

Unknown

one of the best ever and love it with simple rasam and papad....wonderful :)

harika

hi akhila, this is harika gud to see u r blog looks cool..

Torviewtoronto

delicious I like making scrambled egg

Anu

So yummy...feeling hungry now..

Jayanthy Kumaran

looks delicious as well as easy to prepare Akila..
Tasty appetite

Mahi

Easy breezy side dish! My all time favourite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//