Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Event: Dish Name Starts with F

Dish Name Starts with F


The dish can be Veg or Non - Veg (except beef or pork).

To Participate in this Event

Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter F from not to March 10th with a link to this Event. Any no. of old and new posts are accepted for this Event.

Grace period of 5 more days will be given.

Adding the logo is appreciated.



Non bloggers send me mail with a photo of your recipe.

Mail your entry to events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with the following details

Subject: Dish Name Starts with: F
Your name:
Blog Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)

Attach Photo of your dish

Roundup will be posted in March Mid.

I believe my lovely fellow bloggers give support and encouragement as my previous events in form of entries to make the event a big success.

Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.

16 lovely comments:

Priya Suresh

Happy hosting..will send my entries..

Eat2live2travel

Hey that's a good one...
will sure send my entries..
Happy Hosting..

A little bit of everything

Happy hosting :)
I'm going to grab the badge and let my readers know about the event.

have a wonderful day

Shobha

Will send my entries soon ..
Happy hosting.

Raks

Happy hosting! Nice event!

sheetal paliwal

hi...i have mailed u my entry

http://nicksnjitskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/12/falafel-sandwich.html

Mythreyi

Happy Hosting. Nice Event, it made me think hard to recollect all the recipes start with F. I have added this event to my event calendar here.

http://yummyodds.blogspot.com/2011/02/eventcalendar.html

-Mythreyi
Yum! Yum! Yum!

Harika baratam

Hi, Akila thank for such a nice event i sent my recipes to u in email.

Asiya Omar

Akila ,its really a great work,soon i'll send my entries.

Anonymous

will like to send my entires for this intersting event,

happy hosting

Plateful

Hey Akhila, thanks for giving us this opportunity. I've linked my fish fry to this event and will soon send you the mail. Cheers!

Sravs

Nice event akhila...Sent my entry to ur mail !!!

Unknown

I am still racking my brain for something starting with F will try to send one soon - if I am not too late - What a lovely Event, Akila :)

Nivedita Thadani

Sent you my entry just now.

Unknown

Hi....I have mailed you my entry.
Following is the link http://onlyfishrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/02/fish-briyani.html

Eat Hearty

Nice event....am little late to come across this :(, will surely participate in the next event

Ankita
http://eat-hearty.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//