Potato - Who will say no to this... either it is a chips, masala, fry, poriyal, etc etc... everyone loves it in one or other way definitely... and I am not exceptional to it....
- Potato - 3 (Boiled and peeled)
- Onion - 1 (chopped medium size)
- Mustard seeds - 1/5th tsp
- Urud dal/Black gram dal - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Turmeric powder - 2 pinches
- Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - as per the taste
- Oil - 1-2 tsp
- Boil and peel the potatoes and cut into medium cube sizes.
- In Kadai or wok, add oil.
- When it is hot, add mustard seeds, urud dal and curry leaves.
- Fry for a minute.
- Add in the onions and salt.
- When onions becomes soft or translucent, add the potatoes.
- Add in the chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Check for the salt and if needed add some more.
- No need to add any water.
- When the masala is cooked along with potato, switch off and serve hot with any kind of dish or eat as it is as I do.....