Friday, November 16, 2012

Nutella Brownies - No Egg / No Butter Recipes

Last week went very busy due to Deepavali and the day before Deepavali my kids went to India along with my mother. After that I am feeling very lonely. In day time, since I go office, I feel bit ok, but again after coming home, I start thinking about them. I didn't show any interest in cooking, eating or even sleeping. I miss them so much. I am waiting for the day of their arrival by December end. I just want to share a quote which I came across in the FB - "Without children my wallet would be full of money, house would be clean but my heart is empty". So so True... Isn't.

I did not cook any new recipes, all these days. This one is in my draft for a long time and just thought of posting this. I took the recipe from Jeyashri's Kitchen who needs no introduction. The recipe outcome was too good. Thanks dear for the wonderful recipe. I did not added the coffee powder as in the original recipe and added little baking soda. Here we go to the recipe.



Ingredients

  • Nutella - 1 cup
  • All Purpose flour - 1 cup
  • Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
  • Baking powder - 1 tsp
  • Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
  • Oil - 1/4 cup
  • Yogurt/Curd - 1/2 cup
  • Milk - 1/2 cup
  • Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
  • Sugar - 2 to 3 tsp (according to taste)
  • Walnuts - a handful

Method

  • Sift the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda thoroughly.


  • Melt the Nutella in a double boiler method. (In a big pan add water and allow to boil. Place nutella in another small pan and keep it in the boiling water and let it melt).
  • In another bowl, add curd/yogurt, oil, milk and vanilla essence and mix well.


  • Add this mixture to the nutella and if you need you can add sugar at this stage.

  • Mix the nutella mixture so that sugar dissolves.
  • Add this mixture to the mixed flours.


  • Blend nicely without any lumps.
  • Add the walnuts (or any nuts of your choice).
  • Coat the baking tray with little oil and then with flour, so that it does not get stick to the bottom.

  • Bake it for 20 to 25 min or the stick inserted in the middle of the brownies, comes out clean.
  • Cut and serve the brownies. 

25 lovely comments:

Unknown

nice clicks akila :) dont worry they will be missing u too..

Sravs

Rightly baked brownies !! so Soft and yummy ones !!

What's Baking??

I'd be the same as you if my children are not with me. But take this opportunity to enjoy yourself and look forward to their return. Your brownies looks delicious.

Nandinis food

I love the healthy version! I so want to gobble them!

Vimitha Durai

Fudgy and yummy brownies... Love nutella to the core. So this is my type

Menaga Sathia

super tempting brownie!!

Jeyashris Kitchen

They turned out super nice akila and thanks for trying out. Let the kids enjoy instead of getting bored at home during holidays.

divya

So delicious and very detectable

Finla

Brownies and nutella love the combo and this looks so good.

Kalyani

wow yummy and so tempting .............

Reshmi Mahesh

Moist and super looking brownie...Looks very yummy..

Anonymous

easy and delicious brownies...

Suja Manoj

Great texture and love the flavor,you have done great job dear,perfect crust

Raksha

The brownie looks awesome and tempting.

Unknown

Delicious....bookmarked im going to try this soon...

Dorina

Looks so good , i just can imagine the taste

Julie

yummy chocolaty:)
Join my ongoing EP events-Asafoetida OR Fennel seeds @ Divya's Culinary Journey

Unknown

Perfect Akhila, feel like having some more :)

Priya Suresh

Wish i get few slices rite now,will definitely satisfy my sweet tooth.

Shabbu

Delicious brownies..

Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory)

Looks divine, super tempting brownies! Your kids will be missing you too.

Home Cooked food

I love Nutella and this is divine.
http://realhomecookedfood.blogspot.com

Home Cooked food

Love Nutella and brownie.

Sum

Looks awesome!

turmericnspice

i was sold on the recipe once i read Nutella

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//