Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dish Name Starts with I


The dish can be Veg or Non - Veg (except beef or pork).
To Participate in this Event
Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter I from now to July 31st with a link to this Event. Any no. of old and new posts are accepted for this Event.
Grace period of 5 more days will be given.
Will be adding LOGO soon.



Non bloggers send me mail with a photo of your recipe.
Mail your entry to events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with the following details

Subject: Dish Name Starts with: I
Your name:
Blog Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)
Attach Photo of your dish

Roundup will be posted in August Mid.
I believe my lovely fellow bloggers give support and encouragement as my previous events in form of entries to make the event a big success.
Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.

6 lovely comments:

Unknown

Happy hosting dear :)

Sravs

Happy hosting dear !!

a girl's diary

Nice event Akila, have sent you my entry ....glad to follow you :)

purabi naha

This event sounds really interesting! Let me see if I can send something!!

Tina

first time to ur blog...following uuuuu...

Torviewtoronto

happy hosting sending my entry
http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com/2010/07/italian-bread.html
regards

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//